What I am loving today..

Friday, July 16, 2010

CS's nap time and my magic bullet blender.

Man is it hot here! www.Weather.com says
Sunny 110 degrees
Details: Dangerous heat index. Outdoor exposure should be limited.

Duhhhh!!!!!

So the baby is taking a nap and I made a smoothie with my favorite blender.

It is so easy to use, super easy to clean and makes the best smoothies. They have them at Costco for like $49.   Best blender I have found  for sauces, baby foods, soups whatever. I sometimes puree mild flavored veggies with this to sneak into Lily's food (she's my picky eater ;)

Two of my favorite types of smoothies.

Vanilla/Banana
1/2 a Banana
Soy Milk (Organic/No sugar added) or you could use water....

Peanut Butter/Chocolate
1/2 Banana
Soy Milk or Water

Blend it up.  Takes 30 seconds.  Great for snack, breakfast or before/after a workout.

I am sensitive to dairy so try and do everything dairy free but you can use whatever protein you would like.  I also limit my sugar so I look for products that have very small amounts of sugars.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails