Twitter Moms

Monday, July 20, 2009

Had to add this because it cracks me up. Since I have a new infant in the house I have been calling her "My Burrito" because she is so snugly and sweet. Twitter Moms emailed this newsletter today...
Jul 19, 2009 02:49 pm | Megan Calhoun
OK moms, this has to be one of the funniest contests we have done yet! All you have to do is share your 5 funniest "Momfinitions" and get cash! Click here for details. Check out these hilarious "Momfinitions" from our very own TwitterMoms...

Baby Burrito {bay-be bur-reet-oh}(n.) The fine art of excellent swaddling. It would not be considered a true baby burrito if the child can free themselves on their own free will. Made easier in recent years by the addition of Velcro to the swaddle blankets. -- Lisa Hustad

I love my Burrito. She is snuggled up with me right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails