This is for Yaya!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Yaya that is what Lily calls my mom. Isn't that cute?!? I am really posting this video for my family but I got a new camera and I am having fun testing out all of its features. It is a Sony Cyber-shot. I think it  takes better pix then my Nikon D40 (but that is a whole different post bc I should have bought a Canon, oh well next time ;)

Anywho the Sony CS-DSC-H55 takes 14.1 mega pix, has a 10x optical zoom,  a 25mm wide-angel lens, a huge screen, will take "sweep panorama" pix and has a setting that when it detects a smile will take the pic automatically (perfect for taking pics of kids.)

Please dismiss my "baby talk" and Tom and Jerry playing in the background.
T & J is Lily's fav.  She prefers "actions to words!" Haha just a little Tom and Jerry humor. She would watch it 24/7 if I let her.


Don't forget that the game day dress give-a-way ends tomorrow at 10 PM PST. 

So easy to enter.  If you don't see your team add it to the comments.  Any team can be made!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is priceless!! Love it :)

2 Giggle Boxes said...

So cute...Claire loves her some spaghetti!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails