This is soooo cool!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I was looking at this blog last night and it had a Facebook Like Button on it and I was like "WHAT IS THIS!?!?"

So I did a little research and sure enough Facebook has created a widget that you can add to your blog/website that allows people to click on it and it automatically posts they "Like" your blog post and it posts this on their Facebook page.

This is so awesome because it will just drive traffic back to your blog/website. It took me hours to figure it out and I had to find the right code (I tried like 5 different ones) but it is now working on Lily's Laundry and wanted to share it.

The code that worked for me is found here.

Here are the best directions.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING BACK UP YOUR BLOG!!!

The code is kind of hard to find.  It is right in the middle of all the code on your expanded widget.
 I tried to show you on here but would let me put the html code in....

I hope everyone likes this and that is works for you. I sure do!  Hope your having a good weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails