Fabulous Friday Follow

Friday, August 6, 2010

Photobucket

 I'm still loving the Blog Hop idea so I asked Sarah from
2GiggleBoxes who is a good girlfriend/sorority sister of mine from UF
to host the Fabulous Friday Follow with me.

We are keeping it simple.

Here's what you do...

1. Follow the LLBB and 2GiggleBoxes (We will follow you too!)
2. Click on the Linky Tool below and add your blog.
3. Check out the other blogs on "Fabulous Friday Follow" and follow them too.

We will pick another person from this weeks Linky List who has a "FABULOUS" blog to host with us next week.

Linky will close on Wednesday PM and blog will be notified on Thursday if they win via email!

Happy Following!

XOXO, Laura and Sarah

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

Look at me, first cab off the rank. Happy Friday!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Thanks for hosting!

Staci J said...

My first time linking up!! I'm following now too:)
justsewsassy.com
Come by and check out my fun giveaway:)
http://justsewsassy.com/2010/08/03/tuesday-tutorial-anthropologie-knock-off/

Kristin said...

Of course I'm going to follow another fellow Gator ADPi! :)

Life in Rehab said...

You guys are Gators? Well now I'm doubly glad I found this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails