Day 22...Fresh Wreaths and Garland...

Friday, December 3, 2010

I love the smell of Christmas trees. It just makes it seem like the holidays. We have not gotten our tree yet...we are waiting till this weekend but I have ordered some fresh garland to put around the inside of my door.  I got mine from www.Costco.com but they're are lots of other great places too.  This is a great way to get that Christmas smell if you do a fake tree.
This is what I ordered from www.Costco.com
Topiaries from PotteryBarn

Lit Boxwood Wreath from Potterybarn
Boxwood Pine Garland from www.Christmas Farms.com

1 comment:

Carol E Wyer said...

Hi I've been blog hopping and jumped over to yours. What a lovely blog and I really felt festive after looking at your beautiful topiary trees with the snow. I'm your latest and newest follower.
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails