Queen of Hearts by Celebrations at Home

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I find this so fun!  It was a party done by Chris over at Celebrations at Home and it is great! Think of all the possibilities?!?!?  I think it would be really interesting as a grown-ups only Valentine's Day Dinner.  Maybe throw the King of Spades in there....Go check out Chris's blog!  She is crazy talented.  I wished I lived closer to her so she could throw party for me!

Styling and photographs - Chris Nease @ Celebrations At Home
Printables - Frog Prince Paperie
Decorated Cookies - Allyson Jane







1 comment:

Victoria Mische said...

Love this idea! The place is very refreshing and inviting! Just wishin' I was part of that celebrations! :)

Looking for Spandex Chair Covers - visit Your Chair Covers co'z this is the best place to shop for all your event needs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails