A New Obsession...Pinterest!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have a new obsession.  It's Pinterest!  I cannot help myself but it is so visually yummy. 

What is Pinterest?
"Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.
We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world."

Via Pinterest's About Page

Here are a couple of images I have "pinned" recently...

Yes, Please

Can't find original source on this one...but it is beautiful!
Yummy Summer Cocktail

It even has an iPhone app so when I am sitting in the car waiting for ballet to be over...I can still Pin...Yeah...I think I have a problem.

Want to Follow LLB's Pins...Click Here!

1 comment:

bless their hearts mom said...

welcome aboard Pininterest- you will now become addicted!

I re-pinned a couple of yours! Love that horse table setting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails