Easy Summer Cobbler

Monday, August 15, 2011

My mom gave me this recipe when I first moved to California and it has become one of my easy, go to desserts. It is great for all the fresh fruits of the summer. 

1 Cup of Flour
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Milk
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Stick of Salted Butter
3 Cups of Fruits Your Choice

For my fruit I like to use a mixture of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.  Peaches are good too.


Melt Butter in Oven until sizzling. Mix 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 cup milk.   Pour in pan over melted butter - DON'T STIR! Pour fruit on top and sprinkle with sugar. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.   Add a sprig of mint for decoration.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails