Crazy for Neon

Thursday, September 15, 2011



I was on the hunt for the perfect neon tank top to add a pop of color under a conservation black and white top I have and while I was scouring the Internet for fabulous neon products I found this pic of Gwen Steffani and got a little side tracked.

I have actually seen GS in person.

I saw her in my pediatricians office. Yup, crazy right!  I was waiting for my little one to get shots and I looked up and she walked in the door with her son.  I almost fell out of the chair. I tried to be cool and not stare but it was hard.  She is extremely pretty, dressed super hip and had her signature red lipstick on ;)  I think this pic gives her justice.

Any who back to neon...I am still on the quest for the perfect neon tank but I did find some other cools things.  See my Polyvore Set below ;)



Loving Neon!


Party dress
$165 - theoutnet.com

Hunter boots
$125 - net-a-porter.com

Wet Seal neon bracelet
$3.50 - wetseal.com

Monsoon Neon Twisted Snood
£18 - monsoon.co.uk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails