Kids Thanksgiving Table-Repost

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have received so many comments about this because it made Tip Junkie last year
 (I'm so grateful) that I'm reposting. 

 This was one of the first set of printables I ever made ;) 

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am so glad that it is November. I am not a huge Halloween person. I like the actual night but not a big fan of the decor (not that into the colors.) 
So we are moving on to my favorite holiday THANKSGIVING!

The idea for this table was for the kids to have fun, entertain themselves
while making it cute and festive at the same time.

You can download all the printables free  for your Thanksgiving "Kids" Table. 
I hope you like them ;)
What's Included:
Happy Turkey Day Banner
Invitations
Place Settings
Cones
Turkey Cut Outs

If you would like your place settings personalized please email me for pricing at info@lilyslaundryboutique.com


I used rolled paper as a the table cloth.
 You can get at any art and craft store.  
 I got mine at Pottery Barn Kids. 

Markers, beads, string and glue were all placed on the table so they could create before or after eating.


These cones are easy to make.  You can fill them with anything.  
Cut them out from the template and glue the side without "Happy Thanksgiving" on it and attach to back of "Happy Thanksgiving" side. All done ;)
My little helper LOVES popcorn! XOXO




1 comment:

Lindsi B said...

This is beautiful! I love it! How fun to make the "kids table" extra special at Thanksgiving. Would you mind sharing this on my site? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/11/introducing-fun-stuff-fridays.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails