Bows, Bows and More Bows

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved bows.  My mom never let me leave the house without one.  I think that's why I now have the same obsession with Lily wearing them (and soon Claire too, she just doesn't have any hair yet.)  Everyone always asks me where I find them so I wanted to share.

ElleBows and More has darling things!  You can find Lisa at www.ellebowsandmore.blogspot.com check out her blog too.  Her daughter Elle is so cute.  Lots of fun suggestions.

I Love Etsy...It is actually my newest, bestest friend.  I find the best stuff on there. I am going to do a whole post just on Etsy but for the bow segment I found Hairbow Depot.  Great bows, great prices.

A girlfriend of mine gave Lily the best gift.  It is the bow of the month club!  What a great gift idea, right?  Every month a new bow comes! LOVE IT! It is called Curly Q Hair Bows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails