New Orleans

Thursday, October 15, 2009




My husband and I went to New Orleans this weekend for the Florida vs LSU game.  We had a great time seeing all of our college friends.  While I was there I did a little shopping.  The shopping is great on Magazine Street.  If you are ever in NOLA check it out.  Two of my favorite stores were Pippen Lane and Angelique (the owner of this store was so sweet she got my sister and me a taxi.)  I bought some winter stuff for the girls because we will be traveling a lot this fall and they need warm clothing.  Here what I found them....


Booted Chick onesie by Robin Wren Designs at Angelique
Shirt Dress for Lily by Tooby Doo
Little navy blue outfit for Claire by Splendid at Pippen Lane
Red Ugg Boots a gift from my BFF Kelly
Purple boots a splurge for me ;)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails