Ahhhh...The Nutcracker!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today was a sad day for the Gator Nation! I woke up this morning nervous but thought since Lily was going to be a mouse in the Nutcracker that is was a good omen. Aren't mice suppose to terrify Elephants...ahhh...to no such avail. I was at the Nutcracker checking my iphone every second. I felt like a man. LOL. In the end the Gators lost bad to Bama...Oh well...at least I had a bunch of three and four years old to cheer me up! Merry Christmas!


xoxo, Lily's Laundry
www.LilysLaundryBoutique.com





1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my adorableness! At least you had that to brighten your spirits. :)

It was a tough game. :( Well, not so tough for Bama. I saw your sister at the tailgate! Sugar Bowl... here we come!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails