Let's Organized, Organized!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

As I write this title all I can hear is Oliva Newton John in my head. LOL

I have a thing for everything in its place. I had this mess of pictures and searched and searched to find the perfect organization system for them. I finally found these great double photo keepers by iris at www.spacesavers.com.  They are acid free and individually compartmentalized so you can organize your photo's inside to your liking.  I got out my label maker and got to work....

Here's what is started like...

And here's what it ended up like...
So much better! This weekend www.Spacesavers.com is having a sale and you can get up to 25% off your order.  Happy Organizing!

3 comments:

2 Giggle Boxes said...

I like 'em! I will have to get some...

Laur said...

I must get these! Thanks for sharing

Rhonda said...

"Chrismas 2007" ? lol

anyway, totally love these boxes and it's exactly what I need. I don't have any prints past my now-5-year-old's 1st birthday!! :( I just got 600 print credits from arts cow and this is what i need to organize!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails