Day 14 and 13... Holiday Decorating!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 14
The New Christmas issue of Lonny is out and it is AWESOME!
I am totally in love with how this whole house is decorated and Lily and I really like this pink tree!

Aren't the colors in this room amazing!
  I am loving the the contrast of the blue wall with all of the decorations.
I am really into all shades of blue right now...

A Holiday Table Setting to die for!
I love that it looks like a winter wonderland but uses soft colors
(not your typical Christmas reds and greens)



Day 13
Grab a cute little button to dress up your blog for the holidays!







1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVE Lonny mag!!! I haven't checked out this issue yet. Have you checked out Rue mag? It's pretty great too. I think it is from some people that used to be at Domino.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails