Pink in House Beautiful.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I read this great article in House Beautiful's March Issue called Confessions of a Born-Again Pinkster.  It was so great!  I think for all of you who love pink, like I do, it is a must read!  House Beautiful's March Issue is mostly dedicated to using pink to decorate and accent your home.

It is awesome! 

It made me  want to run to the paint store to redecorate my home...thank goodness common sense prevailed...I do get a splash of it though,  as pink was the choice for my  baby girl's room and the big girl's room is purple...oddly enough they are my two favorite rooms in my house...

Here are some pics from the magazine (you can see more on HB's website) and you can read Confessions of a Born_Again Pinkster  here! 


 All images are from House Beautiful!
Happy Pink! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails